29 Aug 2022 - 02 Sep 2022
Universität Basel, Kollegienhaus, Petersplatz 1, 4051 Basel
14th European Conference on Python in Science
The EuroSciPy meeting is a cross-disciplinary gathering focused on the use and development of the Python language in scientific research. This event strives to bring together both users and developers of scientific tools, as well as academic research and state of the art industry.
EuroSciPy 2022 takes place from 29 August to 2 September at the University of Basel, Switzerland.
- 29 August: Tutorials
- 30 August: Tutorials
- 31 August: Talks
- 1 September: Talks
- 2 September: Sprints
Presentations of scientific tools and libraries using the Python language, including but not limited to:
- Algorithms implemented or exposed in Python
- Data Visualisation
- Machine/Deep Learning & AI
- Earth and Ocean Sciences
- Geo Science
- General-purpose Python tools that can be of special interest to the scientific community.
- Image Processing
- Materials Science
- Parallel computing
- Political and Social Sciences
- Project Jupyter
- Reports on the use of Python in scientific achievements or ongoing projects.
- Robotics & IoT
- Scientific data flow and persistence
- Scientific visualization
- Vector and array manipulation
- Web applications and portals for science and engineering
- 3D Printing
Call for Proposal
The Call for Proposal will close on 30 May 2022 at 23:59:59 AoE (Anywhere on Earth)
EuroSciPy and Digital Humanities Lab of the University of Basel
Veranstaltungen übernehmen alsiCal