09 Feb 2022 - 11 Feb 2022
Universität Basel, Kollegienhaus, Aula, Petersplatz 1, 4051 Basel und ZOOM
Medizin & Gesundheit
Moving Towards Impact – Implementation Science in Switzerland
Hybrid conference of the Swiss Implementation Science Network
The Swiss Implementation Science Network (IMPACT) has been established in 2019 to promote the successful translation of high-quality research into the real-world setting.
The IMPACT Conference is the prime Swiss interdisciplinary platform for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the most recent innovations and challenges in implementation science. The goals of this conference are:
- to promote implementation science among researchers from health sciences and related fields (e.g. environmental health sciences);
- to provide new perspectives in implementation science from international experts, and showcase successful projects allowing scientists to reflect on implementation science-specific methodological challenges and advantages;
- to offer a platform for individual consultation and exchange with keynote speakers as well as implementation science experts.
The conference provides training opportunities for implementation scientists with ongoing projects and facilitates exchange among novice and more experienced implementation scientists, both locally and internationally.
The building blocks of this conference are a half-day pre-conference workshop to provide training for novice implementation scientists, including PhD students, Postdocs, and senior researchers, and a two half-day conference program to showcase and discuss Swiss and international implementation science projects, including a half-day individual consultation with our key note speakers.
Registration & Fees
The registration system for the 2nd IMPACT Conference is open until 2 February 2022.
- February 9th (virtual pre-conference workshop): free
- February 10th (hybrid conference) & 11th (virtual conference): CHF 130
Swiss Implementation Science Network
Veranstaltungen übernehmen alsiCal