22 Nov 2023
16:15 - 17:00
Pupella & Innovation Garage, Kreuzstrasse 4, 4123 Allschwil
From Seoul to Basel: Immunology & Oncology Startup Bridge
The Korea-Basel Startup Hub Acceleration Program of the Innovation Office is hosting the Immunology & Oncology Startup Bridge to connect Basel startups with 5 innovative Korean Startups!
- To exchange with fellow startups;
- To broad your international network;
- To explore funding opportunities via the Swiss-Korea Bilateral Fund!
Are you curious to learn more about these 5 startups?
- Fortuga Bio pioneers in artificial nano dendritic cells (anDC) for improved DC therapy.
- Illimis Therapeutics unveils the GAIA platform for neurodegenerative and immune disease therapies.
- LMNTIC Biotech revolutionizes liquid biopsy with magnetic cell isolation and diagnostics.
- Progeneer advances cancer vaccines and immune modulators with cell-free protein synthesis.
- SHIFTBIO INC. exploring next-generation therapies using exosomes, the natural nanoscale vesicles.
How to Register
Participation in this event is free of charge, but registration is required due to limited seating. Please secure your spot via this link, or visit our website for more updates.
Veranstaltungen übernehmen alsiCal