Research Fund - Project Funding
- Funding for the preparation of major research projects
- Funding of innovation pilot projects
- Funding of projects from established networks
The call is addressed to scientists requiring temporary support for preparing a major grant application within a strategic field of the university and to researchers who are planning an innovative interdisciplinary pilot project. Up to CHF 50,000 may be requested.
Research proposals from established networks are also accepted.
Who can apply?
- Professors and group leaders who are preparing a major grant proposal as responsible PI or coordinator (NCCR, ERC, Horizon 2020 coordination),
- Researchers who are planning an interdisciplinary pilot project which is neither supported by the SNF nor by Innosuisse,
- Researchers who are plannning a project within the scope of a research network.
Purpose of support
- Salary for a collaborator
- Resources for leave from other responsibilities
- Material expenses in limited extent
Deadlines for applications
- 1 February 2018 and 1 September 2018
- in well-founded cases (e.g. short-term calls) applications can be submitted at any time upon contacting the Research Office
Relevant documents for applications
- Information sheet strategic research projects
- Application form strategic research projects
- Information sheet pilot projects
- Information sheet research networks