Research Fund - Project Funding
- Funding for the preparation of major research projects
- Funding of innovation pilot projects
- Funding of projects from established networks
The call is addressed to scientists requiring temporary support for preparing a major grant application within a strategic field of the university and to researchers who are planning an innovative interdisciplinary pilot project. A maximum of CHF 50,000 can be applied for as a grant.
Research proposals from established networks are also accepted.
Who can apply?
- Professors or group leaders who are preparing a major grant proposal as responsible PI or coordinator (NCCR, ERC, Horizon 2020 coordination) or who need support in realising an interdisciplinary project idea (e.g. to submit an application for Sinergia),
- Researchers who are planning a pilot project with high innovation potential with regard to support from Innosuisse or the establishment of a spin-off,
- Researchers who would like to carry out a project within the framework of a recognised research network.
Purpose of support
- Salary for a collaborator
- Means for an exemption
- Material resources
Deadlines for applications
- 1 February 2019 and 1 September 2019
- in well-founded cases (e.g. short-term calls) applications can be submitted at any time upon contacting the Research Office
Relevant documents for applications
- Call for applications
- Information sheet strategic research projects
- Information sheet innovation pilot projects
- Information sheet projects from research networks
- Guidelines (in German)
- Policies (in German)