Information Supply and Information Technology Coordination Committee (IVIT-KOG)
Based on the university’s information supply and information technology (IVIT) strategy and the scope for action identified within it, the central IVIT providers (ZIP) are preparing a package of measures and an implementation plan for them within the framework of the IVIT Coordination Committee (IVIT-KOG).
The Coordination Committee will incorporate the interests and needs of the three thematic areas. The IVIT-KOG is responsible for coordinating operations among the central ZIPs.
The IVIT-KOG’s duties are as follows:
- Prepare a consolidated IVIT implementation plan based on the IVIT strategy
- Communicate with the Strategy Committee for IVIT and incorporate recommendations for action
- Coordinate ZIPs on overarching IVIT issues and projects
- Prepare communications on IVIT topics by the President’s Board
- Develop overarching IVIT regulations
- Prepare an annual report on targets achieved and risks
The Coordination Committee is headed by the Vice President for Research or a representative of the IVIT Staff Unit. Members include the Chief Information Security Officer and the heads of the ZIPs.
Dr. Michael Brüwer
Center for Scientific Computing (sciCORE)
Dr. Thierry Sengstag
Center for Data Analytics (CeDA)
Prof. Dr. Ivan Dokmanić
University Library (UB)
Dr. Alice Keller
SAP Competence Center (SAP CC)
New Media Center (NMC)
Dr. Thomas Lehmann
Dr. Gudrun Bachmann
Research & Infrastructure Support Einheit (RISE)
Eric Lars Decker