General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of University Sports Basel
- University Sports Basel is a leisure program for sports, exercise and physical health. It is open to all members of the University of Basel.
- Prices are quoted in Swiss Francs (CHF) and include the effective statutory rate of value added tax. The VAT will be disclosed at the time of payment. The UiD number of the University of Basel is CHE-115.244.907 MWST.
- The following applies to cancellations before the registration deadline:
- For course fees up to CHF 30: no refund
- For course fees over CHF 30: refund of course fee minus processing fees of CHF 30
Course fees will not be refunded if the cancellation is received after the registration deadline.
- The University Sports program is aimed at participants who are in good health. Accident and health insurance is mandatory. Other insurances such as cancellation and liability insurance are recommended.
- In the event of disputes, Swiss law is exclusively applicable with the place of jurisdiction in Basel.
Click for PDF version.