The REARI-RJ Network consists of eleven Australian universities (exchange is possible with six universities) and 29 European universities belonging to the Utrecht Network. The REARI-RJ - Utrecht Exchange Program provides students at participating universities the opportunity to study at one of the partner universities for one semester or a complete academic year. Students remain enrolled at their home university and attend regular courses at the partner institution. In general, only students working on their bachelor’s degree can be considered.
Application: procedure, application and dates
Prospective candidates should contact and submit their online application to the Student Exchange Office:
- Prospective candidates should contact the specialized advisors at the University of Basel to discuss the discipline-specific aspects of the exchange stay, especially issues concerning recognition.
- Prospective candidates submit their application through the online application system. Please carefully follow the instructions:
- Frist time registration: Before you can apply, you need to register first whereupon you will get personal access to the system.
- Please follow the instructions carefully.
- Link to the registration portal: MoveOn
- Application deadline: 15 December for the subsequent academic year (fall semester and/or spring semester).
- Candidates receive information on the progress of their application in due time.
The application file must be submitted to the Student Exchange Office. In general, one to three University of Basel students can be considered each year..
In Network Programmes, only the pre-selection of students takes place at the University of Basel. Final decisions regarding the allocation of study places at a partner university within the network are made by the programme’s central administration office in April..
Submission deadline: 15 December for the following academic year.