05 Dez 2019 - 06 Dez 2019
Congress Center Basel, Messeplatz 21, 4058 Basel
Medizin & Gesundheit
Climate Change and Health
Swiss TPH Winter Symposium 2019
Climate change will affect global health in many different ways. Adaptation strategies will be sorely needed to prevent major negative health consequences in countries in most need and mitigation measures will result in substantial health co-benefits.
Join us for a rich and intellectually stimulating programme of talks, discussions and debates on cutting-edge research and case studies from various world regions.
- Climate-related health risks
- Vulnerabilities and impacts in different contexts
- Health and non-health adaptation measures
- Frameworks for health system resilience strengthening
- Mitigation and health co-benefits
Schweizerisches Tropen- und Public Health-Institut (Swiss TPH)
Veranstaltungen übernehmen alsiCal