The Diversity Committee assists the university in anchoring diversity, equality and equal opportunities as guiding principles and an integral part of university life. As a Senate Committee it is a strategic advisory body for issues and decisions relevant to diversity, equality and equal opportunities. It is involved in university development and consultation processes and submits proposals and recommendations.
Composition and organization
The Diversity Committee is composed of:
- Chair: Vice President People & Culture
- Faculty diversity representatives
- one representative from each of Group II to V
- Head of the departments Human Resources, Legal Services; Student Services, National and International Cooperation, Career Advancement
- Head of Diversity & Inclusion
The chair of the Diversity Committee is supported in the management by the Diversity Department.
You can find a list of the members of the current legislative period and the regulations on the website of the Diversity Committee.