Welcome Day for new Employees
The University of Basel is looking forward to welcoming you to the next annual Welcome Day taking place in the Aula of the Kollegienhaus/Main building on Thursday, September 6th, 2018. This morning is directed to new employees from all faculties, disciplines, groups, professions and locations, offering an official welcome and information from the central administration of the university. The event will take place in English and German. The Welcome Day is organized by the Communications & Marketing Department and supported by numerous University units.
The persons concerned should get informed automatically and receive an invitation (by post-mail). Please, contact the Welcome Center in case of any questions.
Beside short inputs, you will have the opportunity to
- learn about the university's central services
- to meet and talk to other employees from your target group
- know what topics and values are important to the University of Basel
- meet and talk to other colleagues.
Program Welcome Day, September 6th, 2018
- 08:30 am Coffee and Registration
- 09:00 am Welcome and Information
- 10:30 am Information Market (see below) and meeting people
- 11:30 Short guided tours
- 12:30 Lunch
The following services are happy to present themselves at the information market and to answer your questions in German and English: