Changing Program, Degree Subjects
Students changing their programs or degree subjects at the beginning of the forthcoming semester are advised to proceed as follows:
- Log on to the University’s MOnA web application using your unibas email access data.
- Select “Semester Registration” within the stipulated registration period to proceed with registration.
- Activate the buttons “I wish to submit one of the following applications" and "change of degree program" and follow the instructions appearing on the screen. Upon successful completion, you can print out a supplementary sheet, which will also be sent to you via email.
- Download the respective application forms from this website.
- Submit your completed application form with the supplementary sheet printed out from MOnA in writing (by e-mail via www.unibas.ch/studseksupport or by post) to the Student Administration Office no later than 17 August 2020.
- Processing status will be displayed in MOnA.
- Upon processing your application, the Student Administration Office will send you a written decision and separately a payment slip for your semester fees by post.
Applications for a transfer to a study program at the Faculty of Medicine (“Medicine,” “Dentistry,” “Sport, Exercise and Health” or “Nursing Sciences”) beginning in the fall semester 2020 had to be submitted already until 15 February 2020, irrespective of the stipulated registration period. If you have submitted your application for a study at the Faculty of Medicine on time, you were/will be informed via E-Mail about the further steps by the Student Administration Office (Studiensekretariat).