Changing Program, Degree Subjects
Students changing their programs or degree subjects at the beginning of the forthcoming semester are advised to proceed as follows:
- Log on to the University’s MOnA web application using your unibas email access data.
- Select “Semester Registration” within the stipulated registration period to proceed with registration.
- Activate the buttons “I wish to submit one of the following applications" and "change of degree program" and follow the instructions appearing on the screen. Upon successful completion, you can print out a supplementary sheet, which will also be sent to you via email.
- Download the respective application forms from this website.
- Submit your completed application form with the supplementary sheet printed out from MOnA in person to the Student Administration Office no later than 1 February 2018.
- Processing status will be displayed in MOnA.
- Upon processing your application, the Student Administration Office will send you a written decision and separately a payment slip for your semester fees by post.
Students intending to transfer to a study program at the Faculty of Medicine (“Medicine,” “Dentistry,” “Sport, Exercise and Health” or “Nursing Sciences”) beginning in the fall semester 2018 must submit their application no later than 15 February 2018, irrespective of the stipulated registration period for the 2018 spring semester. Please contact the Student Administration Office (Studiensekretariat) where applicable.