Student Advice Center
The Student Advice Center provides information and one-on-one advice for examining your academic and career aspirations, exploring your individual opportunities and limits, developing personal career goals and dealing with conflicts relating to direction and decision making, in addition to questions surrounding combining, changing or discontinuing your studies.
The questions factoring into your decisions can impact both the selection of an appropriate bachelor’s or master’s program as well as the continuing education programs once you have completed your degree. The Student Advice Center is also the starting point for students with personal or psychological problems.
Monday to Thursday, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and Monday to Friday 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Please call to make an appointment.
- Dr. Markus Diem, Psychologist FSP (Head of the Student Advice Center)
- Diana Abegglen, Psychologist FSP
- Cornelia Berthold-Meister, Psychologist
- Dr. Nathalie Bucher, Psychologist
- Nora Kehlstadt, Psychologist