Disability & Illness
The Students Without Barriers (StoB) service point provides information and advice to help make it possible for students with disabilities to study without barriers.
The disability statement expresses the University of Basel's commitment to the equality of students with disabilities or chronic illnesses. The Students Without Barriers service point will be happy to provide you with advice and information.
News & events
- Students Without Barriers conference, October 17, 2013
Offers & services
- StoB flyer with advisory services offered by Students Without Barriers service point.
- Clicking the class location in the course directory displays information on access and the infrastructure of the particular building. A separate document explains the meanings of the accessibility pictograms.
- For specific questions on the facilities of particular departments or service points, please contact Students Without Barriers service point.
- The academic advisors are available to answer questions concerning studies.
Officer Students Without Barriers service point
DescriptionPatricia Winter University of Basel Servicestelle StoB Petersplatz 1, Postfach
Switzerland Tel. + 41 61 207 17 19 SEND EMAIL