+ -


University of Basel lecturers


University of Basel lecturers are entitled to participate provided they are in possession of a personal and validated UNIcard “M” or a "Sports ID GREEN lecturer".

How to apply for the “Sports ID GREEN lecturer”

The "Sports ID GREEN lecturer" can be obtained free of charge for each semester from the University Sports Office, upon presentation of evidence of employment relationship (teaching assignment or employment contract). Alternatively, the sports ID can be applied for by email to unisport@unibas.ch. The valid teaching assignment or employment contract (scan), current contact details and a passport photo (only for first-time applications) must be enclosed with the application. For further information, please see the sports ID regulations.


University of Basel lecturers can register for courses online. When registering online, the button "LOGIN UNI BASEL" and the Switch edu-ID must be used.

Further information
To top