+ -

Address and Name Changes / Naturalization

Change of address

You can submit a change of address notification directly to the university’s Online Services.

Naturalization / name changes

Please submit your registration via the university’s Online Services within the stipulated period and send a copy of official documentation (marriage certificate, family booklet, passport, certificate of citizenship, etc.) to the Student Administration Office.

To top