+ -


STUDIUM Finanzen gr

Parents and/or the cantonal scholarship office in the parents’ canton of residence are basically responsible for the funding of studies, and the appropriate applications should be submitted there. International students should find out what scholarships they are eligible for in their home country.

Financial aid in connection with the war in Ukraine

Ukrainian or other students who are experiencing financial difficulties due to the war in Ukraine are welcome to contact the Social Services. If necessary, short-term bridging aid can also be applied for from the University's scholarship fund.


The Social Services of the university provide students with assistance on the topic of educational funding. Please contact the Office of early career researchers’ development for PhD level studies and above.

To top