Service to Teaching
The award winner...
- helps (fellow) students to integrate into student life or to find their way around the various university contact points.
- contributes to the development of good framework conditions for a happy cooperation of all those involved in teaching and learning.
- helps to manage study processes in an efficient and uncomplicated way.
- advocates for the perspective and interests of students.
- helps to ensure that studies are organized in a meaningful way.
- creates spaces in which good teaching can take place.