Nationale individuelle Grants
- SNSF Eccellenza Professorial Fellowships and SNSF Eccellenza Grants are aimed at highly qualified young researchers who aspire to a permanent professorship.
- Ambizione grants are aimed at young researchers from Switzerland and abroad who wish to conduct, manage and lead an independent project at a Swiss higher education institution.
- PRIMA grants are aimed at excellent women researchers who show a high potential for obtaining a professorship and who plan to conduct an independent research project with their own team at a Swiss research institution.
Europäische individuelle Grants
The Excellent Science pillar of Horizon 2020 includes two main career funding programmes:
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Individual Fellowships provide researchers with excellent training and career development opportunities.
- European Research Council (ERC) supports ground-breaking, innovative projects from excellent researchers.