+ -

University of Basel

FAQ Researchers

  • How can the university support me regarding research project financing?

    The research professional database is available to researchers seeking project funding. For specific questions regarding national and international grants, please contact the Grants Office.

    Show answer Show question
  • Who offers advice on patents, contracts and partnerships with business contacts?

    The Universities of Basel, Bern and Zurich's technology transfer partner Unitectra can advise you on all aspects relating to the commercial implementation of research results, the creation of companies and spin-offs, and the negotiation of research contracts.

    Show answer Show question
  • How does the university support my academic career?

    For questions regarding your academic career, especially on financing at doctorate or post-doctorate level, please contact the Young Professionals Promotion Office. There is also a directory of foundations (Index Donationum) that provide funding for research.

    Show answer Show question
To top