+ -

University of Basel

Login, Access, Changes, Permissions

To work in the various SAP applications, you need authorization from your manager/supervisor and the system administrator (role authorizer).

SAP applications

  • Student Life Cycle Management
  • Finance/Control
  • HR with
    • personnel administration and payroll
    • Organizational management
  • Purchasing/Procurement (SRM) and Materials Management (MM)
  • Travel Management
  • Reporting (SAP BW)

Please use the SAP login request form when requesting authorization for the first time and if you need further SAP interfaces or permissions.

To top