+ -

University of Basel

FAQ Staff

  • I have moved house – where can I register my new address?

    You are welcome to report changes of address, bank details, marital status, etc. to the Human Resources department either by post or by email at hr@unibas.ch.

  • How does the university support me regarding childcare?

    The University of Basel has a day care center near the Kollegienhaus to care for students' and employees' children. Detailed information about the University of Basel nursery and other available services can be found on the childcare website.

  • What training opportunities can the university offer me?

    The university offers a wide range of courses for personal, professional and career development. The training programs are available to all employees and cover a wide variety of topics including research, teaching, services and administration.

To top